Check the Tokyo Sheen assortment, whose designer is Maciej Zień. Every editorial product is independently chosen, though we could also be compensated or receive an affiliate commission should you buy something via our hyperlinks. Ratings and costs are accurate and objects are in inventory as of time of publication.
- The millwork’s lacquered end provides depth and polish, and the traditional sample of the marble hex floor tile is a nod towards the house’s Thirties roots.
- We love the chalky look of this painted armoire in the 2LG-designed bathroom.
- As seen on this bathroom designed by 2LG Studio, the palm leaf tree really brings it to life.
- Dark paint up above provides an surprising factor to this wallpapered bathroom.
- Bathroom décor on a price range is now more doable than ever with cut price shopping shops and repurposing components from different parts of your house.
Check they work properly collectively before …